This page has been published to inform users of Ciferon website/app regarding our policies with the collection, use, and disclosure of Personal Information if anyone decided to use Ciferon.
We, at Ciferon, make sincere efforts and take all possible steps to protect your Information and Data by deploying a variety of technical and organizational measures to protect and secure the Information and Data we receive from you, including without limitation, security technologies.
We are continuously utilizing security measures to protect your Information and Data from unauthorized access or against loss, misuse or alteration. We value your trust in providing us your Personal Information, thus we are striving to use commercially acceptable means of protecting it. But remember that no method of transmission over the internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure and reliable, and we cannot guarantee its absolute security. Unauthorized entry or use, hardware or application failure and other factors, may compromise the security of your Information and Data at any time. We reserve the right, without any limitation, to investigate any suspected breaches of the Services’ security or information technology or other systems or networks.
Customer Data from the Restaurant
Customer Data from Service Provider and Affiliates
The Restaurant agrees to use Customer Data from the Service Provider and third party affiliates for the fulfillment of the applicable Customer Order only, and in compliance this Agreement, shall not use such data for any other purpose, including without limitation enhancement to any file or list of the Restaurant or any third party, resell, broker or otherwise disclose to any third party, in whole or in part, for any purpose whatsoever. The Restaurant (and any other persons to whom the Restaurant provides any Customer Data) will implement and comply with reasonable security measures in protecting, handling, and securing the Customer Data.
Collection of Data / Information
Our primary purpose in collecting Information and Data from you voluntarily is to provide you with a secure, efficient and customized experience when using the Services. We will only ask for and collect Information and Data that we consider necessary to ensure a positive experience.
- Information and Data
The User of the Services are required to provide the Information as requested or where indicated at the time of signing up. Wherever possible, we shall indicate which fields are required mandatorily and which fields are optional. Our primary purpose in collecting Data from you voluntarily is to provide a secure experience. When using the Services, we may collect, without limitation, Information and Data including: your first and last name, company name, email, address, phone number, other information filled in by you and Data generated from your use of the Services.
As you use the Services, you can, or may be required, from time to time enter or send to us Information, which may include, without limitation, Information that you share on your account as a User or Client.
You represent that you have the right and authority or have obtained all necessary consents and approvals to provide any Information, including any Information of another individual or entity, that is provided by you to the Service Provider through the Services or otherwise.
- Information and Data Collected Automatically
- Information Collection and Use
The app uses third party services that may collect information used to identify you.
- Log Data
We want to inform you that whenever you use Ciferon app, in a case of an error in the app we collect data and information (through third party products) on your phone called Log Data. This Log Data may include information such as your device Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, device name, operating system version, the configuration of the app when utilizing our Service, the time and date of your use of the Service, and other statistics.
Use of Personal Data
We may use Your Personal Information –
- To process your request for Services and to provide you the Services.
- To enhance our Services, provide support to you, communicate with you and comply with our legal obligations, including for auditing purposes.
- To contact You by email, telephone calls, SMS, or other equivalent forms of electronic communication, such as a mobile application’s push notifications regarding updates or informative communications related to the functionalities, products or contracted services, including the security updates, when necessary or reasonable for their implementation.
- To provide you with news, special offers and general information about other goods, services and events which we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about unless you have opted not to receive such information.
- For other purposes, such as data analysis, identifying usage trends, determining the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns and to evaluate and improve our Service, products, services, marketing and your experience.
- From time to time we may share the Personal Information to third parties which we consider may have goods or services which are of interest to you and such third parties may use such information for the purpose of analytics and development of goods or services which may be extended to you. Such Personal Information are shared as part of the business understanding and the confidentiality of the Personal Information shall be protected at all times by such third parties.
Please be aware that we are not responsible for the breach of confidentiality obligations or adherence to data protection laws of such third parties or the services which may be offered by them. We do not endorse or make any representations about such third-parties.
Retention of Your Personal Data
We will also retain Usage Data for internal analysis purposes. Usage Data is generally retained for a shorter period of time, except when this data is used to strengthen the security or to improve the functionality of Our Service, or We are legally obligated to retain this data for longer time periods.
Third Party Service Providers
We may employ third-party companies and individuals due to the following reasons:
- To facilitate our Service;
- To provide the Service on our behalf;
- To perform Service-related services; or
- To assist us in analyzing how our Service is used.
We want to inform users of this Service that these third parties have access to your Personal Information. The reason is to perform the tasks assigned to them on our behalf. However, they are obligated not to disclose or use the information for any other purpose.
We may use the Personal Information in any other manner that we may deem fit, in compliance to the applicable laws. We may also disclose Personal Information, in good faith, wherein the access, use, preservation or disclosure of such information is reasonably necessary to (a) satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or enforceable governmental request, (b) enforce applicable Terms, including investigation of potential violations thereof, (c) detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security or technical issues, or (d) protect us against imminent harm to our rights, property or safety, or as permitted by law or (e) in order to showcase the Company outreach and business portfolio, its scope and business volume to potential investors.
Links to Other Sites
These Services do not address anyone under the age of 18. We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under 18. In the case we discover that a child under 18 has provided us with personal information, we immediately delete this from our servers. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your child has provided us with personal information, please contact us so that we will be able to do necessary actions.